Zen Blue V2: The new ultra affordable DAC of the IFI audio
High resolution wireless streamer.
This highly affordable high resolution bluetooth transmitter allows you to relax with style. Simply add a smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac phone.
Cold. Chill out. Enjoy.
You only achieve the true Zen when you are totally cold. We have given your pocket peace of mind with the new Zen Blue V2 that maintains the same affordable price of its predecessor but with new improvements.
Whether you are a spotify, Amazon or Apple Music lover or prefer Tidal, the Zen Blue will offer you fabulously perfect music for your mood through an impressive high -resolution Bluetooth device.
High resolution until the nth grade
All current and future Bluetooth audio formats are compatible.
This includes APTX of Qualcomm and APTX HD, LL, LDAC and HWA, high -resolution Bluetooth codecs created by Sony and Huawei respectively, AAC, the favorite format of Apple and SBC, the standard Bluetooth codec.
Phew! This means that all possible source devices are covered, with the highest resolution Bluetooth specification.
Not all Bluetooth creates the same
Trust the sound quality of Zen Blue.
Use Bluetooth 5.0, the latest version and the new Qualcomm 5100 chip to process all Bluetooth incoming data.
It has a DAC EsS Sabre. The chip is there to guarantee a digital conversion to extremely fluid analog.
Eliminate the "Bluetooth Blues" standard with high resolution IFI implementation.
Enjoy. Your way.
Relax with the best of both worlds.
- Analog: Connect it by RCA to active amplifiers or speakers or by balanced output of 4.4 mm to amplifiers / speakers with a balanced input.
- Digital: Use the optical and coaxial connections to connect to any other equipment that has an incorporated DAC and its corresponding digital input; Its television, an AV amplifier or an external DAC in its high fidelity configuration.
Balanced design is really special
The analog output stage is balanced, it is not normally seen in a DAC at this price. Balanced means less noise due to interference and less diaphonia. This is equivalent to more Zen in our book.
It has RCA and balanced exits at a standard HIFI level; 2V Single Eded and 4V balanced and, therefore, is compatible with the Hifi and Pro systems.
All underpinned by high quality circuit components, such as TDK C0g capacitors. All fed by a low -level Texas Noise Instruments noise precision source to make this a rare input price beast.
Go and take one today. And Zen outside ...
- The implementation of IFI Bluetooth does not use a standard SOC (system in a chip) as seen in other places. Use a combination of quality elements to extract the maximum of each stage. The Qualcomm chip routes the digital Bluetooth signal without processing a specialized Sabre Dac chip to convert the digital to analog signal: any jitter is removed using our GMT GMT clock system of FEM precision precision to deliver Bluetooth that is a higher cut.
- The new Qualcomm 5100 series with Bluetooth 5.0 puts others in the shade. This is an extremely low power higher level system in a chip specifically for use in audio devices. This processes the data and offers high quality wireless transmission through Bluetooth.
- Set of discreet chips Sabre Hyperstream Dac with Jitter eliminator of time domain, discrete oscillator and dynamic range of 109 dB for demanding listeners.
- A key advantage of the ESS Sabre Dac chip is its Hyperstream architecture with Time Domain Jitter Integrated qualifier, which offers extremely low distortion and a high dynamic range.
- This OV series operational amplifier is another example of a first level component used to obtain the best sound quality of our products.
- TDK C0G capacitors (Ceramic Class 1) offer high stability and low losses for resonant circuit applications. They are expensive but they are a perfect complement to our products.
- This is a type of audio circuit topology that uses left and right separate channels. It is a method higher to the traditional single -type circuit approach EDED.
- Balanced circuits reduce noise and diaphonia. Less interference: clearer sound.
- Normally, this configuration is found in products at the upper end of the price spectrum, such as the IFI Ican Pro, but IFI is now using it in its entire range to produce the best audio quality for all our customers.
|Qualcomm QCC 5100 series
|Bluetooth 5.0 compatible with AAC SBC, APTX, APTX HD codes,
APTX Adaptive, APTX LL, LDAC, HWA CODEC
|1 x Audio RCA (L/R)
1 x minijack of 4.4 mm balanced
|1 x digital Optics s/pdif
1 x digital coaxial rca
|20 Hz - 20,000 Hz +0 / -0.5 dB (44.1 kHz)
1Hz - 44,000 Hz +0 / -3.0 dB (≥ 88.2 kHz)
|Output voltage @ 0DBFS
|2.05V (± 0.05 V)
|Signal / noise ratio
|109DB (a) @ 0dbfs
|Total harmonic distortion (thd & n @ 0dbfs)
|<0.0015% at a load of 10 kΩ
|158 mm (width) x 100 mm (bottom) x 35 mm (high)
Sku: Zen Blue V2 US