Super light. Super sound.
DAC Bluetooth high definition. Apple Music, Spotify, all the songs on the fly!
Blu Monday (and every day)
Our new Go Blu, DAC/Portable pocket HD amplifier is small enough to take it wherever I go! It gives you the best cable sound, but the convenience of the wireless connection, since you no longer need to have a cable connection to your smartphone.
Whether you are exercising in the gym with your Apple Watch registering every step or catching up with your macbook in your favorite cafeteria, the Go Blu It is the perfect partner.
It is paired wirelessly with its source device through Bluetooth without having to worry about whether you have the right cable for your Android or Apple device. Only pairje ... andOH!
Every day is a day Go Blu!
Weigh only 26g
That is less than an AA battery!
Upper sound. WITHOUT CONSOLIDATING.
Wireless or headphones headphones of any kind they integrate Bluetooth processing, D/A conversion and amplification into a standard chip "ready to use". There is a roof for the sound quality that can be achieved.
Combine good headphones with cable or internal monitors with an independent high quality portable portable headphone amplifier, and its sound quality will undoubtedly exceed any pair of wireless headphones or headphones.
Use the Go Blu It means not compromising sound quality.
Match the Go Blu With your Apple/Android. Connect your favorite cable headphones to Go Blu and then keep it; It is so small that it will slide in your sportswear or in your suit pocket. It is also beautiful enough to wear it leaving it at the table of your favorite cafeteria!
Go blu. GO FURTHER.
With its light polymer housing and soft to the touch (ideal for the reception of Bluetooth, unlike the metal that blocks the signal), the copper color edge and the chronodial clock crown control, the Go Blu It is a pleasure to use wherever I go.
IFI has even incorporated a high quality chip-based microphone (CMOS-MEMS), which allows you to make calls free, voice chat for games and access to voice assistants such as Apple Siri and Google Assistant.
The USB-C load port provides greater flexibility, which functions as an audio input that allows the USB connection from source devices that does not offer bluetooth connectivity. High -resolution PCM audio data of up to 24 bits/96 kHz is admitted when the Go Blu It is connected in this way.
Bluetooth HD 5.1
The way IFI implements Bluetooth is anything but "normal" and, despite its tiny size, the Go Blu It is no exception.
The use of the last Bluetooth QCC5100 four -core processing chip of Qualcomm guarantees compatibility with all high -definition current Bluetooth audio formats.
- Adaptive APTX and APTX HD
- LDAC and HWA/LHDC
- Regular APTX and Low Latency APTX
- SBC (Bluetooth Vanilla Normal)
This means that all possible source devices are handled with the highest audio resolution that allows its Bluetooth specification: no other dac/pocket amplifier offers such a complete codec compatibility or such a high quality sound through Bluetooth.
He Go Blu It is compatible with Bluetooth V5.1, which guarantees the best possible scope, stability and performance, and its "Bluetooth engine" can be updated wirelessly.
10 -hour battery
That is from Paris to New York+
THREE. ONLY. Stages.
Bluetooth CAD. Amplifier.
Most headphones amplifiers/DAC Bluetooth pocket incorporate solutions of "system in a chip" all in one to offer input processing, digital signal conversion to analog and amplification. These are simple and profitable, but they cannot be compared to the optimized circuit stages individually and designed by experts regarding sound quality.
Only for a device of this type and size, the intelligent design of the Go Blu Includes separate stages of Bluetooth, DAC and amplifier, each designed in different blocks to offer the ideal combination of avant -garde specifications and an excellent sound.
The Bluetooth stage takes full advantage of the last four -centers QCC5100 chip of Qualcomm and is compatible with all current high -definition formats.
This then feeds the DAC stage with a 32 -bit Dac Cirrus Logic chip in its heart. This is combined with a personalized digital filter to minimize previous echoes and timbre artifacts, and a precision clock system to guarantee ultra -abuse fluctuation, which reduces errors and distortion in the digital audio signal.
The amplifier circuit benefits from mono-gemelos symmetric signal routes and uses the design concept Direct Drive from IFI: direct coupling to guarantee a clean signal route without output coupling capacitors that induce distortion. The amplification stage offers up to 5.6 V, considerably more power than other devices of similar size, and even manages relatively hard headphones loads easily. To ensure that the intensity of the signal is adapted to the sensitivity of the headphones or headphones connected, the automatic gain adjusts the output up or down at 6 dB.
Design and implementation of the Swiss chronograph
The chronodial of Go Blu It is a masterpiece of precision engineering and, like a chronograph, it gives you a precise analog volume control. You can use it to reproduce, pause and jump tracks back and forth and even activate the voice assistant on your intelligent device connected by Bluetooth. This is how it is built:
- Brass support column with anticorrosion
- Brass contractor with anticorrosion
- 304 stainless steel precision bearings
- Main stainless steel sphere 304 with cobalt and berylling copper coating
- High purity nickel button spring
- Aluminum button Al6063 precision CNC machining
Whether you use balanced or not balanced headphones, get the least noise and the best separation of channels to enjoy the most pleasant music.
He Go Blu It has a 4.4 mm pentacon output that allows the headphones equipped with balanced connectivity to take full advantage of the balanced amplifier design of the balanced amplifier of the Go Blu.
In addition, the 3.5 mm output benefits from the circuit S-Balanced IFI patented. This reduces diaphonia and distortion related to half when used with regular headphones connections of a single end, this is especially beneficial with high sensitivity internal monitors.
Both exits are plays in gold to resist the slow and, therefore, maintain optimal contact quality.
Factor X. inside and outside.
With XBBASS to add the grunt of low range lost and Xspace To expand the sound scenario, the Go Blu It is small on the outside but powerful inside. You will immerse yourself in its majestic musicality.
Factor X does not stop with sound. He Go Blu It has a clock crown style control and is made with high -tech components. It weighs 26 grams or 0.06 pounds like a pen.
It will be your music device "gonna".
- We use the new QCC5100 IC of Qualcomm in combination with the Cirruc Logic 43131 as DAC to create an audibly higher "Bluetooth" motor.
All current high -definition Bluetooth audio formats are admitted: Aptx Adaptive and Aptx HD of Qualcomm, Sony and LHDC LDC of HWA, Normal APTX and low latency APTX, AAC (Apple iOS devices) and SBC (the Bluetooth codec " simple").
Of the codecs with 24 -bit capacity, APTX Adaptive and APTX HD admit up to 48 kHz, while LDAC and LHDC reach 96 KHz.
IFI's "Bluetooth engine" can also be updated by air, so future codecs can be added.
- The last Cirrus Logic CS43131 is an advanced miniature "DAC that is in the heart of the newest range of IFI mobile devices.
- Advanced multipurpose modulator over -sighted 32 -bit with mismatch modeling.
- Dynamic 130DB range
- THD+N of -115DB
- It is a method superior to the traditional single -end circuit approach. Balanced circuits reduce noise and diaphonia. Less interference: clearer sound.
- Normally you will find this product configuration at the upper end of the price spectrum, such as the Pro ICan, but IFI is now using it in its entire range to produce audio of the best quality for all our customers.
- As with many other IFI audio products, we have incorporated a personalized operational amplifier of the OV series. This first level component contributes to extremely low noise, low distortion (0.0001%) and wide bandwidth.
- An important aspect of circuit design is its direct coupling nature (there is no present coupling capacitor), achieved without a conventionally applied CC Servo.
- Directdrive equals a direct signal route, which means less signal degradation. This direct signal route does not have the same in the audio and is why the sound is so "true."
- Xspace is the IFI analog signal improvement circuit to recover that "music" outside your head to enjoy the headphones much better.
- XBass is an analog headphones. Open your music to give you the feeling of amplitude that is experienced in a live concert.
- TDK C0G capacitors (class 1 ceramic) offer high stability and low losses for resonant circuit applications.
- More and more approaching the theoretical ideal of pure constant frequency, these capacitors reduce distortion induced by the capacitor to extremely low levels.
- They are expensive, but they are a perfect complement to our products.
- Multicapa high Q and Bajo ESR condenses of Washed control. The aspect of 'ESR' control 'of the Murata is something special. Your noise suppression capabilities are impressive.
|Portable lithium battery amplifier
|Qualcomm QCC5100 series
|AAC, SBC, APTX, APTX HD, APTX Adaptive, APTX LL, LDAC, LHDC/HWA CODEC
|4.4 mm balanced
3.5 mm not balanced
|245 MW @ 32 Ω; 5.6V @ 600Ω (balanced output)
165 mw @ 32 Ω; 2.8V @ 600Ω (Single Ended Output)
|<1Ω (balanced / not balanced)
|111 dB (balanced)
106.5 dB (single inded)
|120 dB (a) (balanced / not balanced)
|Total harmonic distortion (THD+N)
|<0.009%(balanced 6.5 mw / 2.0v @ 600Ω)
<0.03% (not balanced 100 mw / 1.27v @ 16Ω)
|20 Hz-45,000 Hz (-3 dB)
|450 mAh lithium-ion
Autonomy: 10 hours
|USB Type C, 1.2V DC with up to 1st of current 6.3 V
|55 mm (high) x 34 mm (width) x 13 mm (bottom)
Sku: Go Blu